Here are some tips on how to clean your bag correctly.
- Start by cleaning the bag inside and outside, creating a foam with the cleaning solution, and massaging it into the bag.
- Leave to dry for a couple of minutes before applying the protection cream. Take extra care with the handles, corners, and frequently touched areas. You then leave this to dry for ten minutes before buffing off any excess.
- This process takes no more than 15 minutes and could save you a fortune on restoration treatment in the future - it will also keep the value in your bag, getting the most out of your purchase.
- If you have a light-coloured bag or if it’s a very absorbent leather, you may want to repeat the protection process a couple of times to really look after those easily stained leathers.
- If you don’t have time to do the full bag, focus on the main areas such as the handles. Giving them a quick wipe down will keep them looking fresh for longer.